So, I have officially been in Uganda for two full months...well, on Monday, if you want to be technical. It's been very near to eight weeks since we left home to come to this place. Man oh man...
Anyway.
This week ended up being kinda crazy; Andrea got really sick with a bacterial infection and, due to other things, we ended up only going out to the village four days this week. Well, Andrea went out three, and I went out once to teach without her. So, all that is to say, we're doing the bible club this coming week.
Things here have been good...there's not too much to report. This place feels like home more and more every day. It'll be kind of bittersweet to leave; on one hand, I'll be ready to come home, on the other, I've met people who I will probably never see again. It's kind of a strange phenomenon. This trip hasn't been all sunshine and roses, but, at the end of it all, it will have been quite the adventure. I think I will be different when I come home--I better be. I would think myself quite the loser if I could come to a place like this and stay the same as I always was. I think though, that it will not be a drastic change.
If you could keep us in your prayers for a couple of things: that we remain healthy so we can rock our last three weeks, for our strength to be God's so we can continue on even when we're tired, and for the health of the people around us. Thanks. More soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment