There's so much to tell that I really cannot possibly put it all in this short blog. The bible club flew by this week and the kids loved every day. We taught them some games, laughed a lot, and enjoyed being together. At the beginning of last week, I decided that even though there was only three weeks left, I was gonna rock it...me and God. Mostly God, though, because honestly, I don't have it in me to do everything I've been doing. God's been my strength through all of this.
This week I taught the kids some games and even though it's hard to make them understand things sometimes because of the language/cultural barrier, I've actually come to enjoy taking the time to slow down and really drive a point home with them. Once they get though, they get it. Don't have to tell them again. And boy do they remember! Man oh man, I live for their smiles when they get something right.
I think also that I have a bit more direction for what I'm supposed to do with my life, but it's not what I expected. If you really want to know, you'll have to ask, though, because the closer it gets to being the time to leave, the more I wonder how I will ever be able to really tell about what's happened here. It's so much...so you'll just have to ask to get me talking I guess.
We only have two more weeks and we're gonna rock it. These kids are more than deserving of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment